Introduction to a Future Creative Digital Artist

I'm Fionn and I am a big fan of anime and manga. I enjoy attending conventions where I have volunteered for the last number of years. This gives me an opportunity to meet fellow cosplayers, voice actors and graphic artists. One of my favorite hobbies is drawing and coloring. I have produced many works featuring characters from Anime, Games and TV.
-Original hand drawn works by Fionn Noonan

My favorite TV shows are Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm and South Park. I play guitar and like to listen to lots of different music styles, including Nirvana and Slipknot.I also enjoy listening to music from video games, such as Pokemon, Spyro and Kingdom Hearts.
 -Ever Grande City theme Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

-Traverse Town Combat (Hand in Hand) Kingdom Hearts 1 2002

I don't own any pets but I used to own two cats, Holly and Nibbles which fell victim to the rush hour traffic! If I were to have my very own pet, I would have a honey colored French Bulldog. I love their sticky up ears and sad expressions.... they are so cute and never fail to bring a smile to my face. My favorite foods are Weatherspoons chicken wings, ideally no sauce! A close second is Four Star Pizza half and half, Meat Central and Feed the Meater. I hate bananas, cherry tomatoes and fail to see the attraction of tea!
In my free time, I like to hang out with friends in Weatherspoons, Token and Gamers World. Playing a game called Magic the Gathering and Cards Against Humanity is a great way to spend time with friends. I exercise regularly and my favorite sport is kenpo karate which I attend two nights a week where I am training for my next belt.
Over the Summer I went hosteling to Stratford Upon Avon where we enjoyed some fantastic Escape the Room experiences, pub quizzes and catching up. The weather was great and we spent time walking and sailing on the River Avon.
I really enjoy the CDM course here in TUD where I am now starting second year. Last semester, my favorite classes were the photography modules. It was my first time using a digital camera. I enjoyed seeing all the special effects you could get by varying shutter speed, aperture and ISO. I also enjoyed  using Photoshop which has opened up a whole new range of possibilities for me. I feel I accomplished a lot in this new field.
In the Multimedia Development I this semester I am looking forward to learning and using Vector graphics. I hope the CDM course will allow me experience a wide range of new activities and learn skills in web design, digital video techniques, photography, film making and sound design. I wan to improve my computer technology skills. I don't know yet what career path I will follow. 

Comments

  1. Hi Fionn :)

    Your blog is unreal, I love how you go into so much detail, from what I have seen your drawing are so cool. I also love that you want a French Bulldog, so do I! But I want one in black and white.

    I really am looking forward to reading more of your blog posts as I like how you go into so much detail about everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fionn,

    Badass blog you got here, your drawings are great and you've got a good taste in games, I used to play Spyro, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts all the time and I agree with you that French Bulldogs are great and tea is overrated. Also really cool to see you do Kenpo since I'm A bit of a martial arts fan.

    I look forward to seeing more blogs from the Fionnwaifuoverlord in the future. Until then,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fionn.
    I really enjoyed reading your blog and love how much detail you have put into it fair play I also love drawing and just being creative I also love french bulldogs as well and i am a huge animal person so i understand why you would want one i also like some of the games that you have mentioned but sadly i do not play a lot of games to know them all but i have played spyro its a brilliant game anyway gonna leave it there hope to read more of your blogs.
    -jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is up Fionn, So much detail in this blog. I never really got into anime and stuff like that but it seems pretty cool to meet voice actors and stuff from your favourite shows. I also like video game music to just play in the background, probably because it is kind of designed to be in the background of something else. I'm listening to the Elder scrolls IV soundtrack as I'm writing this but sometimes when I'm doing college work i put on some dark souls music. Also I'm allowed to pick a walk out song for a kickboxing fight I have coming up and I'm considering the Nameless king's theme from dark souls 3, some true epic boss music. I also have a dead pet, rip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Hello there to you Fionn.

    I must say that from the first glance that I had of your blog I am very impressed and having a look through your blog about yourself and... *fictional fancy man lowers his cup of tea back to his saucer and puts it on the table* hmmm interesting. I have learned quite a lot from your detailed blog there, old sport and I very much so will enjoy all the other blogs that you will have to come. My hat goes off to you.

    Cheerio!!!

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fionn,

    What is manga? I have never heard of that before. I think judging by your pictures that you are an excellent drawer. I wish I could draw like that but I can’t even draw a good stickman unfortunately. I never knew you played guitar. I used to play it when I was younger but not anymore. I have never tried the wings from Wetherspoons but I think I might give them a go considering they’re your favourite food, they must be good.

    I look forward to reading your future blogs.

    -Ciaran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Fionn,

    First of all, I feel silly. I honestly thought it said French Bullfrog. I was very confused when you mentioned sticky up ears and only when I googled it I realised that I just read it wrong.

    I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, and was pretty happy with the third game. The second one will always be my favourite though. As soon as I heard the song Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru I fell in love with the game.

    You've real talent with drawing by the way. That's WarGreymon isn't it? I love the original Digimon series.

    Keep up the great blogs!

    - Ultan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fionn,

    I learnt a lot about you through this post! While I already knew you enjoyed anime and manga (it would be absurd for me to forget since we've had conversations about it before), there's things I didnt know. Like that you do Kenpo Karate! My brother did that for about 2 years but went to Ju jitsu instead, so fair play to your dedication.
    I also really enjoy listening to game soundtracks, Pokemon black and White soundtrack especially. (Gen 5 is my all time favourite!)
    I used to play Cards Against Humanity all the time online, and I played it once in real life at a cosplay meetup. I want to get a deck for myself..

    Also your drawings are awesome. I'd love to see more!

    - Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fionn
    I really like the layout of your blog. I also thought this blog was an interesting read and a good way for to get to know you. I never knew you do Kenpo Karate I use to it when I was a kid but I never stuck to it. You also seem like you’re a big fan of anime and manga’s.
    Jamie Gannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. "IF YOUR 555 THEN I'M 666!!"

    I feel that's the proper way to start this comment off. Anyway, I really like your blog, the whole thing, I think is Sic. I like anime too, though I'm gone into reading Manga rather then watching it and I'm currently reading FullMetal Alchemist. Also I love your drawing of WarGreymon, I grew up with Digimon so seeing a great drawing of WarGreyMon brings back memories.

    Can't Wait to read your blog again in the Future !

    Put your hands away, I'm gone, goodbye, it's so depressing

    Y.I.S
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts