Workshop 01 Week 1

Topic

The topic is based around programming and how it all works. I myself am familiar with programming and how it all works. I myself am familiar with programming, having studied it before at another college. Granted, I did still find it rather difficult and at many times stressful due to the nature of the system. I have however fortunately discovered that programming on this course is far less objective and does not require me needing to dig up old knowledge of how certain languages or commands are to be used

Delivery

The task set before me I feel I misinterpreted. I can imagine someone already able to drive to have little issue with it, but not me. While I was able to say how logically each light should work, my mind completely ignored the intersection involved. As a result my sequence only paid heed to the lights straight ahead and none of the lights left or right, or even the lights perspective with regards to the other cars. Ultimately I enjoyed working on it despite my masterful mess up and it has done well in setting up myself for the rest of the semester.Working as a group was tricky as the group depended on me to understand the traffic lights system and ultimately piece together an answer.
Traffic Light excercise as attempted.

Reflection

I think getting to write about my experiences in this workshop will be important for me in the future and can give me a good retrospection of everything I have done and how I can also try to better myself in the future. Personally, my main hope is that I can evolve past my dilemma this week and march forward and continue to improve each and every week so that I can reach my full potential with programming and succeed. 

Comments

Popular Posts