Reading 6

This week, I continued to work on developing my paragraphs for my writing.As I'm the first contributor to the chapter on Gameplay, I've decided to start with an introduction which outlines my topic, "What makes games fun?" I then listed the common themes I've identified in my studies which include the importance of a game having a reward system, allowing the game to evolve with the player and challenging the player. All these are very important to game designers in making games that will be fun. Writing the introduction has helped me plan what I will be doing. I will be dealing with each of these above themes and in particular the importance of challenge, or especially a hierarchy of challenge in contributing to the entertainment value of a game for a player.

 - This is a screenshot of the introductory paragraph. 
This is a work in progress and I am continuing to develop my paragraphs.

 - Mario Kart is an example of a fun game in my opinion.

 - Likewise, Spyro is designed to be a fun game 

- Sims is a game that is socially fun.








Comments

Popular Posts