Reading 8

I am contributing to the chapter titled Gameplay. As part of this exercise, I have written my part of the introduction outlining what topics my paragraphs will be covering and what approach I'll be taking. These topics are Making Games Fun and Hierarchy of Challenge. I have contacted the co-writer of chapter 12 (Gameplay) to try co-ordinate the introduction to the chapter. In terms of the conclusion, I am still working on it. In this section, I will summarize my findings and outcomes from my research. The importance of challenge and hierarchy of challenge to making a game fun is one of my key discoveries from this research.

Regarding today's online class, I have opted to stick with my two topic choices, as I feel it gives me more scope to come up with 2000 words. I am finding the writing difficult, but today was helpful, especially in terms of how to reference. I'm continuing to work on my paragraphs and hopefully will have more progress to report on my next blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts