Reading 9

This week away from society, like a hermit I'm continuing with my writing. I've spent some time reading over the paragraphs I've written to make sure they are concise and that the point I'm making is clear to the reader. It's hard to stay on topic but I'm trying to stick to one theme per paragraph. I've a paragraph on different types of fun in games like social fun mental fun and physical fun. Also that people play games for different reasons. Having rewards in games is a common theme I have come across in my research as way of delivering fun to the player so I have written a paragraph on the importance of having rewards and the different types of rewards there can be in games. I'm working on a paragraph on the importance of providing challenges in games to engage the player.

 - Here is a screenshot of some of my paragraphs for the chapter on Gameplay. 





Comments

Popular Posts