Reading 2

I have selected two topics for the proposed book we will be doing this semester. These are 'making games fun' and hierarchy of challenges'. Having completed the checklist I am happy with these topics. They are narrow enough to be analysed in depth I am very interested in learning more about what makes games fun and challenging as I think its fundamental to game popularity.
A possible research question I've come up with is 'Can a game be fun without a hierarchy of challenges?' I will focus on answering this during my research. This question may change during the course of my work. Firstly I intend to googling the meaning of of key terms like 'game', 'fun' 'hierarchy of challenges '. Then use the library resources and online reviews to research my question. I have downloaded the Arts review Matrix spreadsheet to help me organize my research. I am unsure if I've done everything correctly for planning my approach but am looking forward to learning more about the topics I've chosen and contributing to the book.

 - Snippet of my current Review Matrix.


Comments

Popular Posts