Week 9 Progress

Progress: By definition progress is described as 'forward or onward movement to a destination'. I have now been writing this blog for the last several months and as described in previous posts I have enjoyed writing out my feelings and thoughts regarding the different aspects of the course so far. Today, I am going to tackle the topic of my personal progress in the class.
 As far as keeping on top of my work and writing the posts before the deadline are concerned I reckon thus far I have nailed it. I have yet to miss anything from this class with regards to work so I am in no way struggling or falling behind to get everything accomplished. (Thank the heavens for that).
My schedule plan at the start of the year involved working on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays mostly however Monday would be the day I am doing the most work for this course. I have not always been committing to the schedule exactly, but I have been getting everything completed to the best of my ability as soon as I can once I receive it.
Now then, what is my favorite work to do? That's a good question, a lot of the work I get to do for this class is certainly enjoyable and does provide useful insight to the course and what I wish to do. I think the work I find easiest to write for is the Unity tutorials, it might be because writing my feelings on the Unity tutorials and programs just seems to come fully naturally for me and I really do not need to stress my head out trying to remember what I did with, I dunno that one blue sheep in the mountains eating the Ax in the far distance. I haven't done too many of the extra credit options, easy as they look I keep forgetting they are around since by the time all my work here is done I move on to whatever work I need to get completed next for college.
There are definitely a few things I would want to change, obviously I wish to involve myself more with the extra credit assignments given out as I have done one of them before and they were easy enough to do, plus they just sound really amusing okay? Lolcats for life yo. I also want to include more points of personal insight to my creation process of games and what lead to them instead of just describing what just happened to me moments ago.
Pitfalls I want to avoid are things such as sounding monotonous in both my comments to classmates and in my write ups, no one wants to read a post written by an individual who already sounds ready to completely drop into a longing dreary slumber, its no fun for anyone!
Regarding anything new I wish to try, it wouldn't hurt if I made a few more jokes on these posts, humor is a great coping mechanism for myself and I find I can write better with it around.

Well, that's me done. See you whenever next. Here's an image that helps inspire me:


Comments

Popular Posts