Unity Tutorial 06

In this Unity tutorial I am learning how to implement a sky box. I really enjoy this idea since I feel a sky box would help improve the game's world and make it truly stand out in a marvellous fashion.
Regretfully I cannot choose the skybox used in the tutorial due to my Unity being an older version. So I had to insetad download a different version. I have decided to make the skybox ligth ore pink as I feel it is a good lighting choice for my own game.
I really like the wind effect added to the world, however I don't think I will be using it for my own game due to lack of reason in needing it.
The second Unity tutorial deals with picking up the axe and fade screens. I have not fully been able to fix the axe as of this point and I find it rather rude the video title did not address anything about the axe. Talk about misleading.
Writing to take the axe in the script was okay and proved little issue for myself in getting the script running. Setting up the fade screen was insanely tricky due to me having the wrong inspector window open and locking away my anchor points. Animating the fade in proved much easier however and I was relieved to find it as such.
The last tutorial focuses on expanding and editing the game environment. For the most part is has to deal with debugging parts of the code. I also got to use the fadeout feature in this tutorial and setting it up was fine. I thought I would struggle more at it but thankfully this was not the case. I also got to add some shrubs and bushes.
Adding the house was weird. The asset folder name was inappropriate to the object leading to great confusion. However once it was found peace was restored.

 I'm Pink dabba dee dabba oh wait wrong song

Comments

Popular Posts